Finally there is an all you can eat body dessert that feeds your skin all of what it needs and nothing of what it doesn't. Its like eating cake without calories! Use this dynamic duo right after the shower, for the best results pat dry lightly before applying the spritz lotion, finish is off with the oil spray to seal it all in.
What's in it?
Shea Butter Blend- Scented with Essential Oil blends, Distilled Water, Aloe Vera, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Stearic Acid, Soya Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Veg. Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Shea Butter, Vitamin C, Citric Acid,Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (Germall Plus)
Cocoa Blend- Scented with Essential Oil blends, Distilled Water, Aloe Vera, Sunflower Seed Oil, JoJoba Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Soy Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Vitamin E, Potassium Sorbate, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Citric Acid ,Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (Germall Plus)
Skin Food Body Fantasy Duo
- Shake well before using, also tapping them onto surfaces can help the lotion settle and move easier.
- Both the Lotion blend and Oil blends are made locally (by hand) in a sterile enviroment, so have no fear.
- Using these guys together is the answer to your body's prayers. Have you been super dry lately too? I know I have been really struggling getting my skin super soft and moisturized. There is a technology behind the products that helps you achieve maximum hydration.
- Pat dry lightly out of the shower then spray your lotion all over the body rubbing it in and patting into the skin. After thats settled go over your body with the spray oil to seal it all in.
- NOT RECCOMENDED FOR THE FACE