Finally a product that everyone can use and benefit from! Meet Michelle Swoons and her 'Magic Skin Food' this multi-blend of oils is hand mixed and infused with the right ingrediants so you don't have to worry. Every skin benefit is thought out and mixed to perfection, so this 'one and done' product can be mixed into your already existing skincare routine!
- There’s a reason industry insiders consider Argan oil to be the beauty cure-all. Loaded with vitamin E and fatty acids, it manages to heal and moisturize almost everything it touches. Try it on chapped lips, too, for an instantly kissable pucker.
- Sunflower seed oil is widely available, high in vitamin E, and absorbs easily into the skin, making it an excellent choice as a natural moisturizer.
- Apricot Kernal, Avacado and Jojoba oils: These deeply conditioning body and face oils are incredible moisturizers. Bonus - It can also glossify limp locks when smoothed over frazzled ends!
- Avacado Oil, also known for its regenerative and moisturizing properties, is high in monounsaturated fats and vitamin E.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is pressed from the kernels of the Prunus Armeniaca. Similiar to other oils that are extracted from fruits, these oils are used in cosmetics to soften skin. Specifically, apricot kernel oil can be used on the scalp to improve its condition!
- Jojoba is native to Mexico and the American Southwest, where its oils have been extracted from its seeds and used medicinally by Native American tribes. Researchers found jojoba oil may have anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effects, among other skin benefits.
- Babassu oil is extracted from kernels found within the fruit of the babassu tree. Due to its high content of saturated fatty acids, primarily Lauric Acid (C12:0), the oil is highly resistant to rancidity. The physical characteristics and uses of organic babassu oil are very similar to that of coconut oil. This highly versatile emollient, is suitable for a wide array of skin care applications. Non-greasy and penetrates quickly into the skin. It is exceptionally soothing, protective and emollient. Lauric Acid, a medium chain fatty acid that is highly sought after for its beneficial role within skin care. Babassu Oil is particularly well suited for skin care formulations intended for mature, severely dry, damaged and problem skin and for hair care products intended to nourish, hydrate and condition the hair and scalp. This oil is also known to balance the natural oils within the skin.
- Sweet almond oil-based elixir is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins A, E and C, which balances and calms sensitive skin.
- Rich in Grapeseed, Argan and four different vegetable oils: This miracle worker manages to provide head-to-toe environmental protection and nourishment. Plus, the grapefruit and vanilla-scented oil doubles as a truly decadent bath soak. It also offers antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rice Oil: Rice bran oil is famous for it’s regenerative properties, rice bran oil aids in skin cell turnover, which leaves skin looking radiant, glowy and youthful. Plus, the oil makes a fabulous massage oil—it’s spiked with arnica (a natural anti-inflammatory) and warming passionflower, which helps soothe sore muscles.
- Castor Oil: Rich in fatty acids. Acts as a humectant in soaps and cosmetics as it draws moisture to itself.
- Pomace Oiive Oil known for it’s high levels of oleic acid Pomace olive oil is derived from the last pressing and the oil. The oil is then refined to remove the odor and taste which is preferable when making soaps and personal care products.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Excellent for every skin type it will calm itching, chapping, dryness and inflammation. This natural source of vitamin E will plump, healthy lips. Smooth away fine lines and wrinkles by gently rubbing sweet almond oil around your eyes and lips until absorbed. Almond oil doesn’t penetrate skin as deeply as other oils.
- Pom Seed OIl This oil is known to be rich in natural antioxidants and a quality source of the essential fatty acid.
- Vitamin E is widely known to aid against free radical damage. This versatile oil helps slow down the aging process and works as an anti-inflammatory for irritated skin!
Medium Chain Triglycerides are a specific fraction of coconut / palm oil fatty acids resulting in only the more stable, and skin loving oil. Also known as MCT OIL.
Hemp Seed Oil balances skin's oil production and assists with healing processes of the skin. This oil will leave you feeling moisturized without the oily feeling. It is known to absorb quickly and is a popular growing oil in the cosmetic industry. This oil is ideal for lotions and facial creams it aids in preventing the excessive production of sebum. Its origin is CANADA, like me!
Multi Oil Beauty Skin Food
- Rub a couple drops between hands and pat over damp skin. Remember its not salad dressing, just use a couiple drops and PAT into the skin
- Mix a few drops of oil with your fave foundation for a lighter, sheered out, dewy finish.
- Skin drying out in the winter? Add a couple drops of your Skin Food OIL into your body lotion, and/or apply the oil after lotion to seal in all the moisture!
Use Oil daily as the last step in your skincare routine. If you dont have a routine here is what it should look like...
- Step 1 CLEANSE
- Step 2 TONE
- Step 3 SERUM
- Step 4 MOISTURIZER
- Step 5 EYE CREAM
- Step 6 MULTI-OIL SKIN FOOD