A lot of stories start off that way don't they? Life just isn't perfect, and I'm starting to really be ok with that. Sometimes things just don't work out how you think they will. Or, success doesn't always look like what you think it will. The point that I'm trying to make is be open and accepting of the blessings around you, and wait.
Just wait.... wearing your lipstick in your power red for that interview baby, Just wait.... wearing your concealer in the right spots so you don't look tired. Just wait... and move that hustle girlboss.
One day your hard work will pay off, one day everything will make much more sense. Until then, I'll help you get that perfect F.A.C.E so you can take on the day.
Here are some tips that can help you achieve this amazing and simple look!
1. Make sure you moisturize before applying your makeup, starting off the day with some spf moisturizer will make biiiiiig changes in your appearance.
2. Use a light dewy foundation and blend with your fingers or a beauty sponge for sheer coverage. I love the Mineral Sheer Tint in the "glow" formula for this look.
3. I highlight/conceal under my eyes for a natural lit from within glow. My fave right now is the Mineral Illuminating Concealer in light. I am in love with the brightening effects it has under my eyes as well as the coverage!
4. Contour/bronze up the face with F.A.C.E beauty's Baked Bronzer. This super soft powder is perfect for bronzing, or using over blush too.
5. Using the Baked Blush in Zinnia, apply the universally flattering shade to the cheeks working up toward the temple as well as the eyes.
6. Highlight the high points of the face, and inner corners of the eyes with Illuminator #4 COMING SOON!
7. Apply some Lush Mascara for fat full lashes